You don’t have to be an all-powerful Norse God to enjoy Islendingadagurinn like one. Purchase a limited Odin’s Festival Pass for 2023 and cut the lines, crowds, and costs.
Get your pass early for the 2023 festival! Note that passes will not be physically available until July 2023 (TBA). You will receive email confirmation of your purchase and a pass will be held for you. Further details will be provided closer to festival.
Limited quantities available.
Enjoy priority seating at our live music and performance events. Depending on event seating format, priority standing room and/or seats will be reserved for you.
Priority Seating at Live Music and Performance Events
- Friday Night at the Harbour
- Saturday Night at the Harbour
- Alternative Folk Festival
- Magnús Ver Magnússon Classic Strongman Competition*
- Viking Village – Viking Battle
- Icelandic Fashion Show
Vingólf Beverage Gardens is the place to see and be seen on festival weekend, skip the line and guarantee your entry* and your specialty cocktails.
Priority Entry and Cocktails
- Cut the line at Vingólf Beverage Gardens*
- Includes 2 specialty cocktail tickets (almost $25 value)
- Access to Reserved VIP seating and priority bar access
- 1x ticket to the Icelandic Fashion Show ($10 value)
- 1x voucher for Amma’s Kitchen– Icelandic food plate ($20 value)
- Exclusive Festival tour with a Festival Ambassador (Time and tour info TBA)
*When the Beverage Gardens is not at capacity. Limited seating available. Magnús event subject to change.